Terms and Conditions
- Duly filled up and submitted online Exhibition Space Registration/Conforme Agreement constitute and affirms the company/organization’s availment of the indicated Exhibition space and participation to the 2nd Panglao International Dive Fiesta subject to the booking, cancellation and payment conditions. Full payment will only determine the order of priority during the booth selection.
- Registration fees for Main Exhibitor/Co-Exhibitors is not included in the Exhibition Space fees.
- A bulletin/circulars/updates issued before and during the fair proper shall be part of the rules and regulations pertaining to the 2nd Panglao International Dive Fiesta.
- PADO reserves the right to carry out changes in the layout whenever it is deemed necessary for the success of the 2nd Panglao International Dive Fiesta.
- In any case of dispute in the interpretation of the herein mentioned conditions, PADO decision shall be final and binding.
- Booth selection will be based on date and time of payment: first paid, first choice of booth location (selection to be conducted during the exhibitors’ briefing).
- No ingress will be permitted for unpaid booth.
- Cancellation before April 20, 2021 is subject to 25% penalty of gross value of exhibit space contracted.
- No cancellations are allowed after April 20, 2021.
- No refunds will be made if cancelled after April 20, 2021.
- 10% discount will be given to PADO members in good standing. (Not applicable to registration fee)
- Participation fees must be paid in cash, electronic money transfer or check to PADO, Inc. on or before the deadline set.
- Please fax or email back to the PADO Secretariat your proof of payment (i.e. deposit slip) together with this form.
- For exhibitors with payment after April 10, 2021 their company profile will no longer be included in the souvenir directory.
By clicking submit, we agree and certify that we have read, understood and accept the conditions mentioned in this contract for the 2nd Panglao International Dive Fiesta to be held on JUNE 16-20, 2021 at Modala Beach Resort ( Moadto Strip ), Doljo, Panglao, Bohol.